- Avoid using a search engine to find tickets to the event you want to attend. You will be given options for unauthorized ticket sales sites. These sites are operated by secondary ticket brokers commonly referred to as scalpers. We have no control over the prices, locations or legitimacy of their tickets!
- Go directly to www.brickbreeden.com or our official ticket selling website www.ticketswest.com. TicketsWest is the only ticket selling website authorized by the Brick Breeden Fieldhouse
- Join the artist's fan club as they usually offer members a pre-sale opportunity. (fan club fees vary by artist)
- Sign up for the Brick Breeden Fieldhouse E-list to receive pre-sale opportunities. You can sign up for the E-list by filling out the form in the Sign Up area at the bottom of this page. This is a free service, however not all shows offer pre-sales.
- Purchase VIP packages, if offered.
The Brick Breeden Fieldhouse and the Montana State Event Services Division have partnered with TicketsWest to provide a state of the art ticketing service. To ensure you receive the best possible customer service experience and to ensure you are not purchasing counterfeit or stolen tickets, we advise all of our customers to purchase their tickets through an authorized TicketsWest channel. These include: The Bobcat Ticket Office in the Brick Breeden Fieldhouse, The Ask Us Desk in the Strand Union Building, Rosauers Supermarket in Bozeman. You may call 406-994-CATS (2287) to order from the Bobcat Ticket Office or the TicketsWest toll free number at 1-866-443-2849. All events are also available to be purchased online 24/7 at www.ticketswest.com.
The Montana State Event Services Division stands behind TicketsWest as the only internet site licensed to sell tickets for events at the Brick Breeden Fieldhouse and Bobcat Stadium. No other site has been authorized by the Montana State Event Services Division to sell, or re-sell tickets. Please note that tickets purchased from an unauthorized source cannot be validated by the venue, nor can the advertised prices, seat locations, and/or authenticity of the tickets themselves be confirmed.
The Bobcat Ticket Office is located on the north side of the Brick Breeden Fieldhouse. Hours of operation are 9:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m., Monday through Friday. Free 30 minute parking is provided for ticket buyers in the designated spots in the lot directly below the ticket office.
During events being held at the Brick Breeden Fieldhouse, a second box office is open on the south side of the building. Will-call tickets and day of show tickets are available one hour prior to show time at the south ticket office. I.D. is required to pick up tickets.
For football games being held at Bobcat Stadium, the stadium ticket office and Will Call will be open beginning three hours prior to kickoff. Will Call is located at a table next to the main stadium ticket office.
The Ask Us Desk is located in the Strand Union Building on the campus of Montana State University. Hours of operation are 9:00am to 5:00pm, Monday through Friday.
Tickets can be ordered by phone by calling:
- The Bobcat Ticket Office between 9:00am and 5:00pm Monday through Friday at (406) 994-CATS (2287) or 1-800-808-5940
- TicketsWest toll free number 24/7 at 1-866-443-2849
TicketsWest is the only ticket seller licensed to sell tickets over the internet for events held at the Brick Breeden Fieldhouse or Bobcat Stadium: www.ticketswest.com.www.ticketswest.com
There is an authorized TicketsWest Outlet located inside Rosauers supermarket in Bozeman. Look for the TicketsWest sign above the customer service desk. https://goo.gl/maps/bTsLB
If you require accessible seating, please contact the Bobcat Ticket Office at (406) 994-2287. We recommend that you contact the ticket office as soon as possible to purchase accessible seats, as they do have a tendency to sell out. Handicap parking spaces and wheelchair accessible ramps are available at both the north and south entrances of the Brick Breeden Fieldhouse. Please feel free to contact the ticket office to determine the easiest way to enter the building to access your seats.