OVERNIGHT CAMPING POLICY
Given overnight winter temperatures, the safety of concert goers, and to prevent interruption of university functions, overnight camping will not be allowed. This will be strictly enforced by University Police. Concert goers can begin lining up at 6:00 AM on the day of the show, Tuesday, February 7. The line for the General Admission floor will begin outside the WEST ENTRANCE of the fieldhouse.
Doors open at 6:00pm
Show begins at 7:00pm
GENERAL ADMISSION FLOOR TICKETS & ENTRANCES
If you have a ticket for the General Admission floor you MUST enter the fieldhouse through the WEST ENTRANCE.
If you have a reserved ticket for the concert, we ask that you enter at North or South Entrance.
If you have reserved seats in an even numbered section, the closest entrance to your seats will be the SOUTH ENTRANCE
If you have reserved seats in an odd numbered section, the closest entrance to your seats will be the NORTH ENTRANCE
Prior to 5:00pm all university lots will require a university parking permit. Daily permits cost $4.00 & may be purchased at the University police station on the corner of Kagy & 7th Ave.
After 6:00pm parking is available for free on campus with the exception of the parking garage.
Parking garage is open with paid parking available up to 8:00 PM – after 8:00 PM parking is free in the garage.
DROP OFF & PICKUP
If you are dropping off or picking up someone at the concert, please use the circle drive at the SUB at Grant & 7th ave.
If you are not attending the concert, but would like to stay on campus during the show, the Strand Union Building is open until 11:30pm with the following activities:
- Rec Center is open until 11:00 PM and features bowling, billiards and big screen TVs.
- Avogadro's is open until 11:00 for dinner/snack needs.
- Procrastinator Theater is showing Doctor Strange at 9:00 PM and all tickets are $2.00.
- BACKPACKS OR BAGS EXCEEDING 12" X 12", WAISTPACKS
- ILLEGAL DRUGS OR SUBSTANCES
- COOLERS/ICE CHESTS OR OUTSIDE FOOD OF ANY KIND
- CANS OR GLASS CONTAINERS
- WALLET CHAINS, SHARP SPIKED JEWELRY
- VIDEO /AUDIO RECORDING EQUIPMENT OF ANY TYPE
- PROFESSIONAL CAMERAS OF ANY TYPE, INCLUDING DSLRS, LEICAS, GOPROS
- SELFIE STICKS, TRIPODS OR MONOPODS
- FIREWORKS OR PYRO OF ANY KIND
- AEROSOL CANS, SILLY STRING
- WEAPONS OF ANY KIND INCLUDING HANDCUFFS, UTILITY KNIVES, MACE AND PERSONAL SECURITY PEPPER SPRAY
- SIGNS, BANNERS, FLAGS
- INFLATABLE ITEMS/BEACH BALLS
- LASER PENS, GLOW STICKS, CANDLES
- PETS (SERVICE DOGS EXEMPT)
- NOISE MAKING DEVICES SUCH AS WHISTLES, HORNS, INSTRUMENTS, BELLS
- Doors open at 6:00PM
- Show begins at 7:00PM
- Fieldhouse Box Office
- By Phone
|Full House Seating|
|GA Floor Standing||Reserved 100 & 200 Level||Sections 204 & 205|
|(**Plus applicable fees.)|