MSU Spring Rodeo Ticket Purchasers
We regret to inform you the 2020 MSU Spring Rodeo has been cancelled and will not be re-scheduled.
TICKETS PURCHASED VIA CREDIT CARD: Patrons will be issued a full refund (including convenience fees) to the credit card used to make the purchase. No action is necessary. You can expect to see the refund in 7-10 business days.
TICKETS PURCHASED VIA CASH: Please email email@example.com regarding cash refunds
We hope to see you next year for the 2021 MSU Spring Rodeo!
If you have any questions, please contact the Bobcat Ticket Office at firstname.lastname@example.org!
- Thursday, April 2nd - 7pm Performance
- Friday, April 3rd - 10am Slack (no ticket required)
- Friday, April 3rd - 7pm Performance
- Saturday, April 4th - 7pm Performance
- Sunday, April 5th - 8am Slack
- Sunday, April 5th - 2pm Performance
- On Sale
- Friday, February 28th - 10:00AM
- one hour prior to start times
- Reserved Seats (sections 112, 110, 108) and General Admission
- Fieldhouse Box Office
- Strand Union Building
- By Phone
- 1-406-994-CATS (Bobcat Ticket Office)
- 1-866-443-2849 (TicketsWest)
|Adult, General Admission (GA)||$15|
|Student, General Admission (GA) with ID||$6|
|Student, General Admission (GA) without ID||$10|
|Sunday (Ticket required for slack and performance)|
|Adult, GA (Before 1pm)||$6|
|Student, GA (Before 1pm)||$6|
|Family Four Packs||$44|
|(4 tickets, 4 hot dogs, 4 bags of chips and 4 small fountain drinks)|
|Thursday through Saturday Combo:|
|(Advance sale offer – Good through 4/1)|