Doors open at 6:00pm
Show begins at 7:00pm
The SOUTH ENTRANCE and WEST ENTRANCE will be the only doors available for the concert. Please see the map below for entrance locations.
Metal detectors will be used at the entrance doors. Please leave cell phones and keys in your pocket when going through the metal detectors.
The North Entrance will not be open for this concert
Prior to 6:00pm the all parking lots will require a university parking permit. Daily permits cost $5.00 & may be purchased at the University police station on the corner of Kagy & 7th Ave.
After 6:00pm parking is available for free on campus with the exception of the parking garage.
Parking garage is open with paid parking available up to 8:00 PM – after 8:00 PM parking is free in the garage.
- NO BAGS OR PURSES OTHER THAN SMALL CLUTCHES, 4.5" x 6.5"
- ILLEGAL DRUGS OR SUBSTANCES
- COOLERS/ICE CHESTS OR OUTSIDE FOOD OF ANY KIND
- CANS OR GLASS CONTAINERS
- WALLET CHAINS, SHARP SPIKED JEWELRY
- VIDEO /AUDIO RECORDING EQUIPMENT OF ANY TYPE
- PROFESSIONAL CAMERAS OF ANY TYPE, INCLUDING DSLRS, LEICAS, GOPROS
- SELFIE STICKS, TRIPODS OR MONOPODS
- FIREWORKS OR PYRO OF ANY KIND
- AEROSOL CANS, SILLY STRING
- WEAPONS OF ANY KIND INCLUDING HANDCUFFS, UTILITY KNIVES, MACE AND PERSONAL SECURITY PEPPER SPRAY
- SIGNS, BANNERS, FLAGS
- INFLATABLE ITEMS/BEACH BALLS
- LASER PENS, GLOW STICKS, CANDLES
- PETS (SERVICE DOGS EXEMPT)
- NOISE MAKING DEVICES SUCH AS WHISTLES, HORNS, INSTRUMENTS, BELLS
- On Sale
- Friday, March 30th - 10:00AM
- Theater at the Brick – GA Floor / Reserved Seats
- Fieldhouse Box Office
- Strand Union Building
- By Phone
|Theater at the Brick – GA Floor / Reserved Seats|
|GA Floor Standing||Reserved 100 & 200 Level|
|$36.75** †||$36.75** †|
|(**Plus applicable fees.)|
|(†$41.75 day of show.)|