Morgan Wallen and Jameson Rodgers
About Luke Combs
CMA Award-winning Luke Combs is a multi-platinum, No. 1 Country singer-songwriter from Asheville,NC. With brazen songwriting talent and grizzled, soul-infused vocals, Combs stormed onto the musiclandscape as one of Country’s brightest stars with the release of his critically-acclaimed, RIAA doublePlatinum, No. 1 debut album,This One’s For Youon River House Artists/Columbia Nashville. Since itsrelease, the album has spent a total of 27 non-consecutive weeks at #1 on the Billboard Country Albumschart, including 16 weeks in 2018—the most of any album in a calendar year. The first five singles—3xplatinum “Hurricane,” 3x platinum “When It Rains It Pours,” platinum “One Number Away,” platinum“She Got The Best of Me” and 2x platinum "Beautiful Crazy"—have all reached #1 making Combs thefirst artist ever to score five consecutive career-opening #1’s onBillboard’s Country Airplay chart.Recently awarded New Artist of the Year at the 52nd Annual CMA Awards, Country Artist of the Year atthe iHeartRadio Music Awards and nominated for two 2019 ACM Awards (Male Artist of the Year andNew Male Artist ofthe Year), Combs is currently in the midst of his sold-out “Beer Never Broke My HeartTour”—his first ever headline arena tour. Upcoming stops include Morrison, CO’s Red RocksAmphitheater, Detroit’s DTE Energy Music Theatre and Charlotte’s PNC Music Pavilion among severalothers.
- Important Information
There is a strict 4 ticket limit per household. If you exceed the ticket limit, you may have any or all of your orders and tickets canceled without notice. Delivery will be delayed to check for duplicate orders. GA Pit Tickets are only available via Mail or Will Call ONLY. Ticket delivery will occur on May 1st via the delivery method you choose during the purchase process.
PLEASE NOTE: If you purchase your tickets in person, you will not receive them until May 1st via the delivery method of your choice.
- On Sale Friday, April 5th - 10:00AM
- Doors open at 5:30PM
- Bags larger than small clutch purses 4.5" by 6.5" will not be allowed into the Fieldhouse. Carry only those items necessary for your enjoyment of the show.
- Metal detectors will be used at the entrance doors. Please leave cell phones and keys in your pocket when going through the metal detectors.
- End Stage Concert – Standing Room Only Pit & Reserved Seats
- Fieldhouse Box Office - see the important information above if purchasing tickets in person
- (Please note that tickets will NOT be available at the Ask Us Desk or Rosauers)
- By Phone
|Seating and Pricing|
|Section||GA Pit Standing||Floor, 100 Level & Lower 200 Level||Upper 200 Level & W1-W3||Bootleggers|
|(**Plus applicable fees.)|
|(4 Ticket Limit.)|