Join us early for Pre-Show at the Plaza at 3:30pm!
FREE and available to all Imagine
Dragons ticket buyers!
- Live music featuring local favorite Little Jane and The Pistol Whips
- Food and drink available for purchase
- Opportunity to buy Imagine Dragons merchandise
- Enter through the East Blvd and head to gate 8
- Located at the south east corner of Bobcat Stadium near stadium gate 8
Concert Day Timeline
- 3:30pm – Parking lots open / Pre-show at the Plaza begins / Ticket Office Open
- 5:30pm -Stadium Gates open
- 7:00pm - Show starts
- Arrive early and allow yourself ample time to enter. Grace VanderWaal will take the stage at 7:00pm
- Bags larger than small clutch purses 4" by 6" will not be allowed into the show. Carry only those items necessary for your enjoyment of the concert
What section are you sitting in?
Use the WEST BLVD and enter through GATE #14.
Use the EAST BLVD and enter through GATE #5.
Use the EAST BLVD and enter through GATE #8.
ARRIVE EARLY – GATES OPEN AT 5:30PM
While we will do everything in our power to be as quick and efficient as possible, we encourage guests to please arrive in advance of the scheduled show start time in order to allow ample time to enter the facility.
Be prepared for inspection as you enter the facility. This inspection will include the use of metal detectors.
Carry only those allowed items necessary for your enjoyment of the show. Bags larger than small clutch purses 4" by 6" will not be allowed into the show. Diaper bags and medically necessary bags will be allowed, but subject to search.
Items not permitted include, but are not limited to:
Air Horns | Alcoholic Beverages | Bags larger than a 4" x 6" purse | Balls | Bikes | Coolers | Firearms | Glass Containers | Knives | Lawn Chairs |
Outside Food or Beverages | Animals Other Than Service Animals | Signs on Sticks | Skateboards | Scooters | Illegal Drugs/Substances
Selfie Sticks | Umbrellas | Tobacco Products | E-Cigarettes | Vaporizers | Laser Pointers
Cameras with removable lens, video cameras, Go Pro cameras, iPads, and recording devices are prohibited. Small point-and-shoot cameras are permitted into the show
Upon entry into the venue, make yourself familiar with the venue's layout, taking special notice of the nearest exit.
See Something Say Something
If you see something suspicious or out of place, please notify venue security immediately. You can contact us anonymously by using our texting program. Type the word Champ leave a space and then rest of your message to 69050.
Be Nice and Have Fun
Please respect those around you, as well as yourself.
ADA parking is available free of charge in the preferred parking areas. ADA parking is limited and will fill up quickly. We encourage fans to arrive early. Parking lots open at 3:30pm. Once the ADA parking is full, there will be access to a dropoff and pickup area near the stadium.
Preferred parking tickets go on sale June 22nd for only $20 (*plus applicable fees). Click here for tickets. Preferred parking pass lot assignment will be designated by your seat location and the order in which your pass is purchased.
A limited number of overnight RV parking spaces are available for $50.
Click here to book a ride on the fan bus.
Free parking is available in all the blue colored lots in the map above. There is more free parking available in lots on the north side of MSU's campus
Bobcat Bike Check
Fans have the ability to ride their bikes to the event and have them secured for the duration of the concert. If you choose to ride your bike to the event, the only place to store your bike is in the Bobcat Bike Check indicated in yellow on the above map.
- On Sale Saturday, March 3rd - 10:00AM
- Doors open at 5:30PM
- End Stage Concert – Bobcat Stadium
- Fieldhouse Box Office
- By Phone
- Important Ticketing Information
- Limit 4 tickets during presales.
- Limit 6 tickets during public on sale.
|End Stage Concert – Bobcat Stadium|
|GA Pit||P2 - Field/SL||P3 - Field/SL/EZ||P4 - Endzone||P5 - Endzone|
|(**Plus applicable fees.)|